DLS TR1 Tremolo
Finally a pure analog, stereo Tap Tremolo with tons of tremolo styles and functionality any musician could ever ask for! Just some of the features include:
- Two different sounding analog optical components utilize a first ever Warmth pot to dial in vintage tube sounding tremolo to more aggressive tremolo, or any blend in between!
- A first ever Shape pot transforms the tremolo wave shape and duty cycle for a multitude of flavors like vintage rhythmic tremolo, slicing tremolo, playing backwards sound, and much more.
- The speed of the Tremolo can be controlled using the Rate Pot, or Tap Tempo, or via an External Expression pedal. Tap Tempo can be multiplied by 1, 2, 3 or 4 beats per tap, plus is stored in memory.
- Two independent in/out channels can be used in Mono or Stereo, including a Ping Pong feature that pans from amp to amp. Channel-A in/out utilizes True Bypass switching, while Channel-B in/out utilizes a buffered output.
- This Tremolo has a small footprint, measuring only 4.3” wide by 4.7” deep
- The unit runs from 9vdc (any polarity) and is charge pumped near 15vdc to achieve ultimate headroom and keep the instrument sounding warm, clear, and free from distortion.
|Dimensions||25 × 20 × 15 cm|